English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Publication & Presentation.
Full paper submission is required if you consider publishing your paper.
3. Presentation Only.
Abstract submission is acceptable for presentation only at ICFST 2021.
4. Academic Ethics.
Articles submitted to ICFST 2021 should report original, previously unpublished research results, and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable; academic misconduct will not be tolerated. Violation of any of these regulations will lead to paper rejection.
1. Template Download. Please prepare your paper according to the template.
2. Each paper should have at least 4 full pages. When paper exceeds 5 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, extra page will be charged.
1. Submit your full paper or abstract directly to Online Submission System or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICFST 2021-Full Paper/ Abstract".
2. The conference secretary will assign a Paper ID to the submission from email@example.com within three working days. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as acceptable emails to receive.